Monday, April 18, 2011

Fuck it, I'll do you later

           I look at this blank document on Microsoft Word, I think of all the much cooler things I can be doing, like watch TV, play Xbox, or better yet, do a back flip (I don’t actually know how to do a back flip, but I’m willing to learn… one day… nah fuck it)…. So in the end you just never get your homework done, because your day passed by just like the butter melting on that fresh plate of pasta. All because of your damn procrastination!!!!!!
           
          Some of us believe that procrastination is a great way to get your mind off studying, and clear up some thinking space so that when you go back to studying you’re really into it… but you’re only into it for another 30 minutes then back to stroking the big dick of procrastination. And we all seem to have this “disease”, but who is to blame? (Don’t blame Jesus because that guy totally sacrificed his ass for you). Technology? The invention of internet, and all its applications makes everything so quick and easy (just like a blowjob from a hooker, other than the 80$ it costs you… don’t ask me how I know this) but just because everything is easy doesn’t mean we let it conquer us. We are slowly becoming a slave to the technology we own and control, how does that even make sense? I mean did you ever see a butler tell his master what to do? If Jeffrey (the butler) on the famous show “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” would talk back to Philip Banks (the fat guy) you don’t think Uncle Phil would sit his fat ass on Jeffrey’s head and show him whose boss? Listen people I don’t want to end up in a situation like “I, Robot” and have Will Smith have to save us, I mean Will’s chill and all, but he’s an actor, if anything I’d rather have his stunt double, and maybe that guy could teach me how to do back flips at the same time.

We have to take charge of our time and do useful things that benefit us, there’s no time to be standing around doing nothing nowadays, we are in our prime, we are the Michael Jordan’s, the Sidney Crosby’s of (insert your talent here), so don’t sit around all day and think that your homework for becoming that amazing janitor (you never know) you want to be is going get done on its own, but instead believe in yourself and conquer a small island off the coast of Honolulu, name the island Destiny, and live there for the remainder of your days…

No comments:

Post a Comment