Saturday, April 16, 2011

Let's play the blame game...

Listen girls, I don’t like to play the blame game, and in most cases I usually just sit back from the neutral perspective and analyze it, but I’ll be honest, a lot of what I’m going to say may be offending, or very bias, but I apologize in advance…

NOT! No seriously, I got to give you the heads up from my perspective, now don’t think all guys think like this because it might tarnish your image of “all guys” (even though most of us do). First we’ll start off with the great topic friendship.

WIKIPEDIA defines friendship as: “Friendship is a form of interpersonal relationship generally considered to be closer than association, although there is a range of degrees of intimacy in both friendships and associations”. Now fuck what your teachers say I use Wikipedia, because 60% of the time it works every time (Anchorman, Brian Fantana, 2004). But the reason why I used that definition and not Webster is because I find this perfectly describes girls. Most of you take friendship for granted, you switch from one pack of girls to the next like a bunch of stray dogs (I don’t mean that literally you’re all beautiful) and in the end you never get to appreciate the beauty of friendship. Maybe there are guys out there who do the same, but there probably of other sexual preferences (gay, bi-sexual, etc.) and they probably haven’t read my blog. It’s sad to see friends talk behind each other’s backs; friends ignore each other because now “Catherine is going out with (Insert boy’s name) and I used to go out with him, so you know what I’m going to go have sex with her ex, JOSEPH CRIVELLO ;)” 

Look I’m not trying to tell you how to choose your friends, but instead I’m trying to tell you CHOOSE your friends, that is the beauty of it all, we have a choice…
There is a link between Girls and having good friendships, and the next topic (the dating scene), in order to lead a healthy life, one needs good friends, because if not then they’ll ejaculate all their emotions to strangers, and believe me, no guy wants to hear about deep emotions on the first or second date.
We now arrive to the dating scene, now I’d ask some of you where you learn how to play the game, and in a clever manner (referring to the title) you’d make reference to the song “Blame Game” by Kanye West, and say “YEEZY taught me” but if Yeezy actually taught you how to play the game, you’d understand that it’s NOT A FUCKING GAME. **Sorry guys, most of you are like “Shit this muthafucka trippin, I play the game, and I play it like a pro” (A stereotyped African American reader) Well I’m sorry guys, but you should probably take a tip and see that it isn’t a game.** So girls when a guy that you’re talking to is at the same club as you, and your chilling with your friends at the other end of the club to see if he “likes you enough” to come all the way there. Well that’s just fucked up. Or if you occasional give the guy hints that you’re going steady by randomly calling him to chill and you give him more proof by making out with him, and then all of a sudden you stop texting him without a reasonable excuse, Now that’s fucked up. Look I know guys do this too, but if they don’t have the balls to come up with a good enough excuse to back out then there just as bad as you.

In the end I must say to all you women in Montreal, thanks for being beautiful and keep up the good work this post was targeted towards the 51% of you.

Bibliography
1)   Adam McKay, 2004. Anchorman the Legend of Ron Burgundy. Excerpt of Brian Fantana (played by Paul Rudd) speaking to Ron Burgundy (played by Will Ferrell)
2)   Kanye West, 2010. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. Excerpt from song “Blame Game” in which Chris Rock has a conversation with an anonymous woman.

2 comments: